martes, 28 de marzo de 2017

Dialogue

  • Can I help you?
  • Yes, please. I´d like take go to Brighton, Wich bus I do take?
  • Bus 323 goes to Brighton
  • How often does the bus run?
  • Once a day
  • I see. when´s the next bus?
  • At 10.00 am
  • How much does a ticket cost?
  • It´s 12 pounds. Would you like a ticket?
  • Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
  • It´s right over there
           Have a good trip!
              Twenty minutes later

  • Can I help you?
  • Yes, please. I´d like to go to Reading. Which bus do I take?
  • Bus 221 goes to Reading
  • How often does the bus run?
  • Once an hour
  • I see. When´s the next bus?
  • At 9.30 am
  • How much does a ticket cost?
  • It´s 13 pounds. Would you like a ticket?
  • Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
  • It´s right over there
                   Have a good trip!


                                   Resultado de imagen de parada de autobuses animada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario